Become a member of LLAIC today to take advantage of our reasonably priced courses, and to participate in our year-round events and activities at no additional cost. These are some of the benefits that separate LLAIC from other lifelong learning communities. While you may come for the courses, we know you will stay for the friends!
What Makes LLAIC Different from Other Programs?
Over 25 courses to choose from each semester to spark intellectual and curious minds.
No-cost interest groups and social outings available all year round.
Special programs featuring knowledgeable and engaging presenters.
A friendly, informal, and welcoming atmosphere.
A member-driven, independent organization that offers many ways to be involved.
Instant verification of course enrollment after registration.
You can sign up for membership at any time. Membership is required to participate in courses, and to join our numerous activities, including our SummerSession and WinterSession programs.
Signing up for a LLAIC Membership – easy as 1,2,3
- As a new member, you will be asked to set up an account with our course and membership software, ProClass. Click here to go to the New Member Sign-up Page. Fill out the Personal Information form and hit submit. Be sure to save your user ID and password.
- Next step is to select a Semester ($45 fee) or Annual ($80 fee) LLAIC Membership.
I love the social quality of LLAIC, even more than the classes. The social activities make LLAIC better and different from other lifelong learning programs in the area. That’s why I can’t wait to get back in person.
Additional Membership Information
2021 Cancellation/Refund Policy
- The membership fee is non-refundable.
- Course[s] can be cancelled for a 100% refund for up to one week after the date of registration
- Course[s] can be cancelled for a 50% refund for up to one month after the date of registration. After one month a refund will be available for family health reasons only.
Course Registration Details
Registration for our low-cost courses is offered twice a year – in spring and fall. The Fall 2021 semester will begin September 21 and run through December 2021 Visit the Courses Page for the full list of classes. Spring semesters typically run from late February/early March through May. Just before each semester starts, you will receive notice of the classes, timing and registration process through the LLAIC newsletter, The Quill. One of the key features of LLAIC’s registration process is instant confirmation, first-come first-served, of your courses when you register.